Wednesday 23 January 2013

New Year, New Challenges!




So, it's been awhile?

Firstly, a very belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all! I hope you all had a fantastic holiday season(s). Me? As many of you know, I bought a puppy (his name is Ronnie and he's a right little 'boss'), got engaged on Christmas Day, ripped out my kitchen (literally – but I'm putting it back together slowly), and most relative to 'writing' I received a 'Daily Deviation' on DeviantArt for the prologue to my novel 'It Began With Ashes'.

From the fallout of the 'DD' I'd like to welcome all new readers/followers to the fold. The 'Wroge Elements' series has started to gain a little traction on the internet, firstly with the Free release of 'From Man to Man', followed by the push with 'It Began With Ashes'. I'm still new to the publishing scene, but if any of you have any questions, feel free to ask!

In other news...a friend of mine has also received a Daily Deviation for her art. Rachelle fryatt  @Rachelle Fryatt is a fantastic artist whose work has finally received the attention it deserves. She produced the front cover for 'It Began With Ashes' and I ill be working with her in the future. You can view the picture that won Rachell a Daily Deviation, here.

So, busy times aside...how's all with you? How's everyone doing?

I have a question to ask of you all. Something that's just popped into my head, I guess. With the New Year and all, do any of you have a New Year's Resolution to do, specifically, with your art?
Anyways, you'll be hearing from me again soon – time I caught up on my blogging, eh?

D.

D. E. M. Emrys. 
Author. Soldier by day, Soldier by night - Writer in between. Knows war to write war.
'From Man To Man' available from Amazon
'It Began With Ashes' available from Amazon 

No comments:

Post a Comment